Remember how flattering wrap dresses were? IT’S TIME FOR THEM TO COME BACK.
1. Nasty Gal Faithfull Lulu Wrap Dress, $138.00
This maxi with a flattering print is almost engineered to look good on anybody.
For any haters who think you can’t wear wrap dresses to the club.
3. Saks Off 5th Printed Silk Mock-Wrap Dress, $179.99
This dress is like ombre highlights, but for your body.
So elegant — plus it ties in the back!
5. Nasty Gal Stone Cold Fox Boston Wrap Dress, $250.60
Don’t like ties? Go with buttons! Also, it makes this dress actually look like a cool wrap coat (without the extra weight of a coat).
6. Kiyonna Harlow Faux Wrap Dress, $108.00
Jewel Tones = the BEST tones.
7. Anthropologie Noronha Wrap Dress, $148
This print is pretty without being too busy or over the top.
8. Violeta Floral Print Dress, $79.99
This cute number gathers in the middle instead of the side — and is available up to a size 18!
9. H&M Vest Dress, $49.95
The cute menswear-inspired details give this a neat, tailored look.
10. Karina Poet and You Know It Dress, $139.99
The cut and the print of the dress are both so delightfully vintage.
11. ASOS Pinstripe Kimono Wrap Dress, $82.54
Kimono sleeves + alternating stripe patterns = mega QT.
12. Anne Klein Paintbrush-Print Faux-Wrap Dress, $99.00
This is a big, fun print that just owns it and goes for it.
13. Bar III Long-Sleeve Printed Faux-Wrap Dress, $51.99
Pretty print, plus: it’s lined, and the sleeves are gathered so you can still go about all your fancy business.
The asymmetrical hemline totally makes this — it’s flirty and demure and adorbs.
This floral print glams it up with a cute embellished waistline.
16. Dailylook Cultivated Modal Wrap Dress, $69.99
Then, there’s always the classic. Don’t you miss this? How easy and effortlessly cute it was. Of course you do.
17. Forever 21 Asymmetric Printed Wrap Dress, $27.80
This dress has a super unique asymmetric hem — plus, the pastels make the print feel more delicate.