Even if you never get to see your perfect timing or clutch positioning, a well-executed photobomb can feel like you’ve hit the jackpot. Somewhere in that person’s album, home video, or newscast, they’ll find your hilarious face and realize you ruined that prized moment. Sweet, sweet glory.
But reaching the near-professional level these people have takes time, patience, and a lot of practice.
1. What are they teaching kids these days?
2. I’ll give that lift a 10 out of 10.
3. Work it, work it!
4. That’s a Shaq attack if I’ve ever seen one.
5. The creep factor here is so high.
6. “Hey, is it my turn in the spotlight??”
7. I like how the cameraman really embraced this one.
9. Tina Fey has had years of practice…
10. I mean, she’s really mastered her style.
11. You see, it looks like this was unintentional, but we all know, Jim. We all know.
12. Same with you, Todd.
13. This is why I stay away from Times Square.
14. The hazards of “field” reporting.
15. I love that she’s so cool with this.
16. Good, clean family fun…with Jimmy Fallon mixed in.
17. “What…oh…can you still…yeah?”
18. The thought was there, but this guy needs some work.
We can all learn a thing or two from these folks. Now go forth and practice your photobombing skills!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/photobomb-on-point/