Preparing for a holiday is fun, but sometimes, it’s overwhelmingly stressful.
Making a meal for your family, decorating the house, and even coloring Easter eggs can be a little much…but don’t worry, some people have it way worse than you do. These Easter fails will make you realize that, hey, no one is perfect (so lighten up)!
1. It was supposed to HOLD the egg, not destroy it.
2. Oh…the Easter Bunny, an ever-present source of fear.
3. I think it’s supposed to be an Easter Bunny…
4. Somehow, this bunny bread is terrifying.
5. “But why’s he crying, mommy???”
6. NO, that is NOT the Easter Bunny, guys.
7. No one’s happy about how this turned out, baby.
8. An Easter basket any kid would love!
9. I’d really prefer not to be terrified by my food, thank you.
10. This is the happiest Easter message I could ever think of.
11. This horror hopes you’re having a great Easter!
12. Eh…close enough.
13. …I have no clue what you’re talking about, bunny.
14. This is exactly why you don’t hide Easter eggs in the oven.
15. When you give these chicks to children, you also give them nightmares.
16. Today I learned that Easter bunnies are carnivores…
17. I think I actually prefer the second lamb cake.
18. What a baby, who’s afraid of chicks? 😛
19. That’s either a terrible bunny…or a demon that loves strawberries.
20. BRB, laughing at all of these demonic Easter bunnies.