How many days until Ralph’s reopens?
1. Jones Beach shows.
2. Correcting anyone who says they’re “in” Long Island.
3. Trespassing on town beaches or parks after dark.
6. 24-hour diners.
7. And those diners’ murals, specifically.
8. Taco Bell.
Good to get home to long island, see the family, and get some nice home coo…Taco Bell.
9. Daring friends to visit the Kings Park Psych Center.
10. Winking at that local love den. 😉 😉
11. Carvel, especially on Wednesdays.
12. Insisting that LONG ISLAND BAGELS ARE THE BEST BAGELS.
Trying to explain to my friend who lives upstate why Long Island bagels are the best
13. The Ducks.
14. And the Duck.
15. Going down with this “Brooklyn is on Long Island” ship.
@porschhaaafan87 @JoeandEvan Brooklyn is on Long Island, and Barclays Center is 20 miles from Nassau Coliseum. Shhh. Don’t tell anyone.
Fly Hat Ive had this for years truly reps Strong Island esp when Islanders moved to Bkln which IS LongIsland #doPEhat
16. Ironically (but also not) referring to it as “Strong Island.”
Strong Island to you, pally. “@VICE: Long Island’s Littlest Beauty Queenshttp://t.co/4WOnYYxFzL “
17. Vineyard crawls.
18. Revisiting those old local emo favs.
19. Holding a steadfast allegiance to ~your~ parkway.
20. Spotting a Roosevelt Field cop on a segway.
21. The day Ralph’s Italian Ices opens for the season.
22. The Piano Man.
If you don’t blast Billy Joel in the car at least once a week, are you really from Long Island?