Time to hunker down and bundle up.
1. These matching pals.
2. These beers wearing sweaters.
Find the pattern on Ravelry because honestly what else are you going to do during a snowstorm.
8. These dogs who are weathering storms in style.
11. And this cat, grudgingly.
12. The world’s biggest cable-knit blanket.
15. This sweater montage that makes you want to hug the universe.
17. This kitten who DGAF what you think about her Uggs.
They’re comfy as heck.
18. This pig who discovered the true meaning of Christmas.
(Napping, is the meaning.)
19. This confused but still toasty guinea pig.
21. This sweater that puts all other garments to shame.
22. These cuddle buddies.
23. Any blanket fort, especially if it contains beer and LOTR.
24. (Unless wine and Up are more your speed.)
25. Here’s how to make your own if you really wanna commit.
26. Any reading nook that has ever been utilized.
31. When 10 people* shared a single sweater.
*Nine people and a cardboard cutout of Ryan Gosling.
Read more: http://www.buzzfeed.com/alannaokun/beep-boop