We have to go back!
3. Getting turkey dinosaurs for school dinner was like winning the lottery.
4. But walking around with one of these on your back for hours was hard to get over.
7. Eventually you got Sky, but rather than watch TV you just spent your days playing Beehive Bedlam.
9. But you’d often get stuck, which meant watching GamesMaster in the hope that you’d find out a new cheat.
11. And you could get Chewits that tasted like ice cream. Though you were never sure if it totally worked.
12. You learnt very quickly that Dec didn’t like it when callers’ answers didn’t rhyme.
13. And as far as you were concerned this pissed all over Friends.
14. You were SO impressed with modern technology such as Videoplus+.
15. You were never funnier than when reading out a joke from a Penguin wrapper.
16. You’d have swapped ALL your Pogs to get a chance to go on The Crystal Maze.
Which they definitely need to bring back, by the way.
17. You could watch The Simpsons on BBC Two without any adverts getting in the way.
18. The moment you’d get home you’d be straight on MSN to flirt (badly) with the person you had a crush on that day.
19. Somehow there was a prime time TV show about snooker. And you LOVED it.
20. After which you’d flick over to ITV to watch Wolf, who you didn’t know whether to love or hate.
21. Then, of course, there was Anthea Turner and her papier mache Tracy Island. It was meant to look like this…
23. There weren’t many worse feelings than getting stuck in the mud.
25. Robot Wars was the highlight of your Friday night.
26. And then you could actually watch live music on TV thanks to Top of the Pops. Imagine that!
27. This was your first (and most enjoyable) experience of smoking.
28. When the teacher asked you to put your chairs on the table you knew the day was over.
When your least favorite teacher tells you to put your chairs on the table before the bell rings