I have a confession to make: up until about a year ago, I’d never had cheesecake.
I just didn’t think any dessert could taste good with something that, in my opinion, should only go on bagels. But boy was I wrong. Now, I don’t make cheesecake often…or, well, ever. It’s partially because making one takes time — and there’s no chocolate in the sweet treat. So there’s that.
But thanks to this easy recipe, I can solve for both of those problems.
If you love mini desserts with chocolate, here’s how to make these:
- 1 package of graham crackers
- 1 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 stick of butter (melted)
- 16 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 cups of chocolate (melted)
- In a baggie, smash up the graham crackers with a rolling pin or the bottom of a pan.
- Put the crumbs in a bowl and mix with 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, salt, and melted butter.
- In a parchment paper-lined pan, squish the graham cracker mix into the bottom and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Mix the cream cheese with a cup of powdered sugar and the vanilla extract.
- Spread the cream cheese mix on top of the frozen graham cracker crust and freeze for an hour.
- Remove from the pan and cut into small squares.
- Using a fork, dip each square into a bowl of melted chocolate. Freeze for 15 minutes and serve!