I’ll be the first to say that I am terrible with any language other than English.
I took Spanish classes for three years when I was in junior high, and the best I can do now is understand a few simple phrases when I hear them — forget about being able to speak any of it. But after seeing the epic t-shirt translation fails below, I feel so much better about my linguistic shortcomings. You will too if you’ve ever failed a language class — and you won’t be able to stop laughing.
1. So much fail.
2. A nice way to spend time would be to get your translation right.
3. If this wasn’t so confusing, it would be a beautiful story.
4. Yes! I are love sushi, too.
5. A scarp is a very steep bank or slope, but yeah, that fits perfectly.
6. Okay, these aren’t shirts, but I am imited and nobody’s perpect.
7. What exactly are you trying to say here?
8. Um, no thanks.
9. Great advice.
10. I’m more than a little frightened now.
11. This is definitely not giving me tranquility.
12. I’ll take everything except for the bees, thanks.
13. Say what?
14. I’m most confused by the “dwarf bravery” part.
15. And God breath you, too.
16. That is really deep.
17. I can’t decide which one is better.
18. I think I’ll skip that bar.
19. That kind of photography is so innovative!
20. Burn that, baby!
21. I’ve always dreamed of being a star pig, too.
22. I’m just not sure where the omelet fits in.
23. Carifornia dreamin’.
24. That has to be the worst spelling error I’ve ever seen — no wonder it’s on sale.
25. I’ll be sure to do both.
26. Couldn’t have said it better myself.
27. What kind of recipe is this?
28. Trust me, it will make you look so hot.
29. Me too.
30. And then there’s this gem.
(via The Chive)
Okay, is anyone else dying of laughter right now? Seriously though, someone please help me.