Everyone loves a good life hack. I mean, life gets hectic. That’s just the way it is, so anything that makes getting through the day a little easier is always welcome.
These 22 life hacks, however, straddle the line between being the most ingenious ideas of all time, and the most pointless tricks that this world has ever seen. In other words, they’re completely awesome.
1. Pure genius. Someone get her an award.
and in case anyone wants to know Chinese takeout floats pic.twitter.com/A53b0mltNh
— tina (@tinatbh) December 7, 2014
2. He’s here to provide the essentials to his community. He is a star.
Ravenswood ArtWalk. This guy is awesome. pic.twitter.com/Fau94aIepC
— tyler lansdown (@tylerlansdown) September 19, 2015
3. No slice left behind.
4. Not even sure what the point of this is, but it’s a valiant effort.
5. Keep whipping up lumpy batter? Never again!
6. When boredom and zero concern for safety collide!
The Weasley twins fucking approve pic.twitter.com/l5SD79Mrf6
— Tumblr Laughs (@TumblrLaughs) February 27, 2014
7. Thank you.
8. Never let anything stand between you and your favorite shows.
9. Not even a little bit right.
— Bekki Vaden (@RyokoBebe) September 10, 2015
10. You know what? This is the best idea ever. Those things are a pain.
11. No dirty dishes? #CookieWin
12. This speaks to me on a spiritual level.
— The Poke (@ThePoke) November 14, 2014
13. Look at how far we’ve come, humanity.
14. This is a great idea…until someone sees you trying to scroll to the next page.
15. And this looks great, until it doesn’t.
16. Not dangerous at all!
Worst life hack I’ve ever seen pic.twitter.com/wO5x3WZRlm
— -bryony- (@bryonysarah97) August 8, 2014
17. Again, these people just get me.
18. Put your faith in that skateboard.
19. This, my friends, is a hero.
20. Pretty sure you can still get a ticket in this situation.
21. Again? Just read a book!
22. Can’t spare less than a minute to change your socks? This will do.
Completely ridiculous, or the best tips ever? I guess it depends on your outlook on life…and whether you’re willing to sacrifice safety and quality for the sake of saving a few seconds of your time. Either way, you’ll approach the world differently knowing that there’s a way to make just about anything better.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/stupid-life-hacks/